Autumn Girl

Friday, May 26, 2006

PP & MOA

Super tiring, wonderful day. My sister and I bonded the whole day - well, my brother-in-law tagged along too. Hehe. We went to Powerplant Mall and raved at the Ilaya boleros! The navy blue brocade one didn't have my sis' size, so we moved on... We had a great meal at Long Grain. Sis had Nasi Goreng, I had Beef Rendang, and Pat had another Indian feast - butter chicken with Lentil soup. Superb!!! And we raved again. I can't say enough, but I do love this restaurant - the flavors are so intense (NO msg mind you) and the presentation is so clean. Sarap talaga, I can endorse this resto without a price! At around 3pm, we hopped to Mall of Asia. Ate Jo and Pat were so overwhelmed with this mall. It's huge and it's packed! We had coffee at UCC and saw my aunt who has breast cancer pass by the window. We went out of UCC and ran to greet her and my uncle. The last time I saw her was two years ago, at my sister's wedding in Tagaytay. They didn't know she had cancer then... Anyway, I didn't expect her to be in a mall and looking so spiffy with her short 'do! She looked mighty well. She's a survivor. Just now, by blogging this day, I realize, what I try to survive out of is NOTHING compared to what my aunt had just gone through and is still going through. Yesterday, digitelboy did it for me. Now, my aunt, again knocked on my stubborn li'l head. And now I contain my tears. Thank YOU for this life you gave me.

We walked 'til the sun came down and we bought 60-peso slippers to relieve our swollen feet! What a way to end this entry, huh?:o) Life is short.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home