Autumn Girl

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Consuelo?

So... what's with Thursday anyway? And what's with Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday that we should be happy or even care about? My friend always asks me what my high was for a day (translation: consuelo - hehe) despite of IT all. My Monday was sad because my sister and bro-in-law left for the US, but I watched a movie with my younger sis in ATC later in the day. And it was great.=) Zooey Deschanel reminded me a lot of my friend Anna H. Tuesday was hectic as I had a lot of catching-up to do, but I got my sinigang craving at the end of the day.=) Wednesday was boooring... with a capital Z!!! Pracrastination was my best friend. But I got to chat with my dear sister who's having a bad case of jetlag and homesickness. It was so comforting and endearing. Today was interesting. I had a fight with a vegetable. Really good and tasty that taiwan petchay was, but I had to gruntle and grind my teeth to tear one leaf off the stalk! Hehe! Then, Tin, CSAD's in-house fortune teller came. Three significant relationships she told me. The two failed because they loved me more but could not keep up with me or I'm away or preoccupied with other priorities all the time. The third one, I'll keep it to myself. Only God knows anyway.=) In the afternoon, I was hailed CSAD Idol and I felt myself grinning from ear-to-ear. It was a GREAT feeling being looked up to by my team. It is actually my goal to mentor and bring out the best in each of my team members. They're all special and excellent in their own unique ways. So those were my days. My highs and my lows. Consuelo? I've just pet our dog Ginger. And I'm supposedly not a dog lover.;o)

3 Comments:

  • At 11:12 AM, Blogger gwenny14 said…

    I don't think it's Consuelo. I think of it as a way to appreciate the tiny blessings in life which we often overlook. :) But it is a definite high to inspire people... naaks, mentor Dianne.

     
  • At 1:28 PM, Blogger Dianne said…

    actually that's the point. you got it... it's not after all. aww:)

     
  • At 1:28 PM, Blogger Liza said…

    first of all, congrats for being the CSAD Idol! :) galing! hay lamo they are not consuelo.. these are things that make your days and your weeks (and eventually the rest of your life) interesting and worthwhile. hey i can't wait to hear your kwento on tuesday! updates tayo! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home