Autumn Girl

Friday, October 13, 2006

"S"

It's Friday night and Love and I should be having dinner at Cafe Bola by now, but alas, the constant S has already taken its toll on me. At exactly 4PM, just right after our ho-hum training, I had the biggest headache! I even resisted the spaghetti-pichi-pichi-pizza (wow, ok sa combination) pakain we had for my constant MSN morning cheerer.:-) And yes, you and I better believe it -- I left the office at 5PM. Everybody at home was surprised that I came home at 6PM, a good whole hour before dinner time! Aching, nauseous, and a bit hungry, I tucked myself in, still wearing my Friday casuals, in my parents' bed, like a baby. Right then and there I told myself, I'm no superwoman. I need to learn how to give myself some credit once in a while... But it's true: this world I live in is full of S, in every shape and form. Okay, that didn't sound right. Gross. But that's not what I meant. Hehe. So! Going back, I think I need to remind myself at least three times a day, that everything's fine! I don't need to put a smile on everyone's faces when my own barely surfaces in a day. Hmm, and just because someone would unintentionally make me smile. Now isn't this the S I need?! Oh, and one more thing, I need to sleep, but I'm having a hard time to do so. Like right now.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:28 PM, Blogger Liza said…

    Hey Dianne... too bad we didn't had the chance to talk today. I wasn't having a good day too because I had a terrible migraine this morning that's why I had to go on SL (and just spend the day at home). Sige, hope you'll get well too. Let's talk soon. Ingat! /slap /kill :) hehehe..

     
  • At 7:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    what's "s" duds? ang bobo ko na, ano ba. take care my dear sister. Luv ya. I read your blogs at least once a week. Yours and you know who's. Hehe, :)
    - gugs

     
  • At 10:39 AM, Blogger dementedchris said…

    Nice to hear that you're resting naman. Hey, if you feel like dinner ulit, I'm meeting Mico on Thursday.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home