Autumn Girl

Sunday, July 09, 2006

I've been TAGGED!


Okay, SO (hehe) Liza tagged me... here's a list of my eight weird habits as of July 9, 2006:

1. I prefer giving alms to poor, old, grandfatherly men rather than poor, old, grandmotherly women. Actually I'm not inclined to giving alms to anyone, especially the makukulit street children who knocks on your car window or deliberately grabs your precious McDonald's cheeseburger just when you're about to take a bite (sama ko ba?)! But there's something about "lolo-types" that really melts my heart.=(

2. I get OC when things are not color-coordinated. From the furniture, to the powerpoint slides, to the fashion accessories. It doesn't have to be matching, but it has to complement you know? It's really eye sore for me when I see someone wearing an all-black ensemble with brown shoes! I don't want to be mean, but come on... (blush).

3. I'm no dog-lover, but I feel sorry for them. I have a family of dog-lovers. There was never a time when we had no dogs - I remember their names quite well: Brownie, Panty (yez), Tootsie, Dino, Whoopi, Jodie, Ginger... Among us siblings, I do not hold (much), play with, or take care of our dogs. I don't hate them, but I just don't feel like being attached to one. But I feel guilty when I ignore their playful greeting... Sometimes I cry. Ugh.

4. I don't mind drinking from a "dirty" glass. Okay, dirty means it has been used for ice cream! For instance, I used a glass to contain rocky road ice cream, and after I finished it, I would pour water and drink from it (despite it's non-transparent color). Gross? Why? It's clean and you won't taste anything weird! You've just had the overwhelming sweetness of ice cream, so all you'd taste is water.=)

5. Salty, sweet, salty, sweet... salty? I think this habit makes me gain a lot of weight. I have to have something sweet after eating something salty, then something sweet again... You'll notice when I start my dessert without finishing the main course so I'll still have something savory to eat after. I'm not so sure what I eat last though - sweet or salty. Hmmm.

6. I like watching the cheesy reality tv shows on ETC 2nd Avenue. That includes Blow Out, Cold Turkey, Starting Over, Big Loser, Showbiz Moms and Dads, etc. They're my "comfort shows", for lack of a better term.;o)

7. I wear socks with my pajamas in late December, January, and February. Our blood (Ponce side) has been cursed to being appetizing to mosquitos. As in. I easily get mosquito bites especially in the evening during these months. I hate it with passion.

8. I mix my vinegar with toyo or patis, or ketchup with toyo. I don't know why some people find this weird! Don't they know that vinegar with toyo/patis is the base for adobo and ketchup with toyo is actually barbeque marinade? Sarap no! =P

So there they are... I have a lot more, but let me settle with eight, before people think of me as a full-fledged WEIRDO. Haha! Anyway, I tag whoever wants to create a post with their eight weird habits (or more). It's actually fun! If you look back a few years from now, you might actually think, "I'm so weird"! But then again you might also say, "Hey, I didn't change a bit"!


2 Comments:

  • At 11:35 AM, Blogger badly drawn boy said…

    we are all weirdos one way or another. :)

     
  • At 7:55 AM, Blogger Dianne said…

    That's true Mr. Poe.=) Hi to all my fellow weirdos!;o)

    Joon, I didn't get to eat the fried adobo with kamatis and sinangag combo... but then again, nothing beats the company of friends. Not even adobo (but then again, hehe).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home